Cool! I like the way your street kind of curves slowly...sort of like Europe? Since you are near the college campus (I think?)...are there any sweet pubs in that area?
No matter where I am living in the world, I always return to Lake Michigan. There's a house in the dunes where I like to hang a hammock and sleep. But I'm not there right now.
I'm in Pittsburgh, figuring out life as a writer, a writing instructor, an imperfectly whole yogini, an amateur theologian, a nontraditional wife, a cat-owner, and a new homeowner.
Lake Michigan is now a refuge and spiritual haven. Hence: pilgrim. Although - God hangs out by the Allegheny River too.
1 comment:
Cool! I like the way your street kind of curves slowly...sort of like Europe? Since you are near the college campus (I think?)...are there any sweet pubs in that area?
Post a Comment