Oh, right. Equation: snow off Lake Michigan + my favorite house in the world + a handful of amazing friends representing people from all over our lives + a dress + a tux + beaming people wearing them + a pastor + some rings + proud father + tearful mothers + beautiful words = changing my name to Renee Aukeman Prymus. Or, as the best man's seven-year-old said: Mrs. Renee.
I was all prepared - and excited - to be married to Kylie; I was not prepared to add "Mrs." to my title. My friend Mrs. Utley calls me and says, "Mrs. Prymus!" and we think we should get together for afternoon tea while the beans we're making for dinner soak on the stove.
So while I get used to the Mrs., you can enjoy some pictures:
December 19, 2009
My siblings
My parents - who were married 32 years on Dec 17!
Our cake toppers were - no joke - two action figures:Helo, from Battlestar Galactica,
and Jane Austen, the 19th century author.
Seriously - the wedding was perfect.
I love this photo.
Kylie dancing happily with his mom.
Beautiful friends in black. :)
My mom experimented with photoshop...
2 comments:
I love the pictures! You both look so happy! Perhaps one of these days we can catch up a bit. :)
You looked beautiful, Renee. And you two look so happy! God bless your new life together.
Post a Comment