Hi.
I haven't ditched this blog, nor the idea of "are board games art"? Kylie and I and about five boardgames have been tossing this idea around for a month, now. The board games are quite loud, and they clamor from the closet. It's hard to sleep. So that post will come out at some point, just to put them to rest, and so that they know who won "best art" for Snowpocalpse 2010 (not to be confused with ApocalyPS3, which also occurred in winter, 2010.
For the past month, I have been frantically blitzing my manuscript. I turned in 115 pages this past Tuesday, and hope to turn in the rest (total will be over 200 pages) this week. The second half is definitely going a bit slower. I think I lost steam. Plus I got distracted by teaching, a stomach bug, and those silly clamoring boardgames.
Also, I started another blog: Imperfectly Whole Yogi. It's a blog focused solely on yoga, so if you want to read my thoughts on that, you'll have to go there. You might even find manuscript excerpts...
The end of the MFA is in sight. Who knows what will happen after that! (Well, other than that we move out of the one-bedroom apartment and stay in Pittsburgh. I should, perhaps, do something to help fund our food...)
March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment