April 23, 2007

New Mexico


For the past week and a half, my parents have been in New Mexico. My grandfather is currently helping Rehoboth Christian School build staff houses, and he recruited my dad to come and help. My parents were excited to enjoy warm weather, culture, and life on the road for a couple of weeks and left me home to manage the mail and house. I was envious of their weather until I realized that we've had warmer weather than them! This is a picture of my dad, staring pensively from a beam. He's wearing his "I'm working in the cold vest" and he still has his cinnamon-n-sugar beard. AND my parents have both been battling a fierce bout of the common cold.

So, basically, this means that by staying home in the climatically bi-polar West Michigan... I got the better, and healthier, end of the deal, swaying and reading in my hammock on the porch, hoping for a pre-May tan. :)

No comments: