November 05, 2007

Introducing: H M B

Hot Metal Bridge is two things: a bridge in Pittsburgh, the city of bridges. It is also a new online literary journal that just published its second issue. In the spirit of Halloween, the theme for this issue is "Headless." Published by the University of Pittsburgh's graduate English department, this literary journal is pretty cool. You should check it out. (And, if you check the "About" section, you might find me, too!)

http://hotmetalbridge.org


PS. Seriously, I would link that for you, but I cannot find the hyperlink button on the "create post" page in Blogger. Does anyone know where it went? Or is my computer just temperamental?

2 comments:

hbu said...

how deceiving! I am HMB!

HMB is apparently also half moon bay in california.

Carlos Antonio Delgado said...

Also, Hot Metal Bridge is an emergent church on the South Side of Pittsburgh.

http://www.hotmetalbridge.com/v2/

(I can't do the link thing either.)